ISSD Application Documents for 2017-2018
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete and return application form (Application for Admission 2017-18).
- Attach a copy of applicant’s last report card (not required for kindergarten).
- Pay $50.00 Application Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE).
- Present copy of applicant’s birth certificate for age verification.
- An admissions test will be scheduled for the applicant after requirements 1-4 above have been met, and after the re-registration period for returning students has ended.
- Bring your child to the admission test (on scheduled date).
- Wait for notification that your child has been ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION.
- If you are notified that your child has been accepted for admission to ISSD, you must register him/her by Friday June 2, 2017 in order to reserve his or her place.
- KG – 8 th grade students pay $250.00 Registration Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE after Friday May 26, 2017). TK students pay $100.00 Registration Fee.
- Complete the registration and financial agreement forms.
- Registration form 2017-18
- Provide birth certification and immunization record. Students are required to have up-to- date immunizations before they attend class.
- Return CHDP health certificate (Kindergarten/1 st Grade Students only).
- Tdap Immunization Record (Entering Grade 7 ONLY)
- Congratulations, your registration is complete!
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE NOTIFICATION THAT YOUR CHILD WAS ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION TO ISSD, YOU MUST REGISTER TO RESERVE YOUR CHILD’S PLACE IN THE SCHOOL. FAILURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD ON TIME MAY RESULT IN HIS/HER SEAT BEING GIVEN TO ANOTHER APPLICANT/STUDENT.
Admissions for KG mainly includes the following:
- Numbers 0-10
- Upper and lower case letters
- Sounds and words “starting with this sound”
- Shapes ( common four and more esoteric shapes that some students know such as pyramid etc )