Admission Process 2019-2020
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete and return application form Parent Application Package 2019-20
- Attach a copy of applicant’s last report card (not required for TK & Kindergarten.)
- Pay $100.00 Application Fee – NON REFUNDABLE
- Present copy of applicant’s birth certificate for age verification.
- An admissions test will be scheduled for the applicant after requirements 1-4 above have been met, and after the re-registration
period for returning students has ended.
- Bring your child to the admission test (on scheduled date).
- Wait for notification that your child has been ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION.
- If you are notified that your child has been accepted for admission to BHA, you must register your child by May 31, 2019 in order to reserve his or her place.
- KG – 10th grade students pay $250.00 Resource Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE after May 31, 2019) TK students pay $100.00 Resource Fee (NON-REFUNDABLE after May 31, 2019)
- Complete the registration and financial agreement forms Registration-Package 2019-20
- Provide birth certification and immunization record. Students are required to have up-to-date immunizations before they attend class.
- Return CHDP health certificate (Kindergarten & 1st Grade students only).
- Tdap Immunization Record (Entering 7th Grade only)
Congratulations, your registration is complete!
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE NOTIFICATION THAT YOUR CHILD WAS ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION TO BHA, YOU MUST REGISTER TO RESERVE YOUR CHILD’S PLACE IN THE SCHOOL. FAILURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD ON TIME MAY RESULT IN HIS/HER SEAT BEING GIVEN TO ANOTHER APPLICANT/STUDENT.